Thursday, May 10, 2012

oh hey. i've been semi dead from the blogging world,
probably because my social life is really thriving right now. lies.
or it could actually be because i'm trying to set a record for most
modern family episodes and chick flicks watched in one week.
fyi, you should probably call guiness now, cause i'm going to be famous soon!

it's been a while since i've done a dear husband post, so here you go.

Dear future husband:
After a weekend crammed full of wedding festivities,
I have a few thoughts for you:

{1} let's make our wedding a crazy fun party. 
hopefully it will fill more like a celebration of love and less like a funeral.

{2] we should will have have lots of dancing. 

{3} i hope you have good taste in music.

{4} we should laugh alot and not be afraid to make fun of ourselves, 
i feel like this will be pretty easy because you'll probably be pretty hilarious, otherwise I won't marry you. 

 {5}i think you'll probably look real good in your suit.

{6} i hope you speed and use cruise control on all of the road trips we'll take together.

{7} lets make sure our kisses aren't smooshy and nasty.

{8} lets be capricious.

{9} let's blast music real loud and sing off tune all the time.

{10} i hope you're doing great things wherever you are, and think it will be pretty good when we meet in 4 or 5 years. that'll work perfectly with my plan.

now here are a couple of pictures from said weekend to feast your eyes upon.








holla.

2 comments:

  1. Alright, you make me alaugh alot! I mees chew girlie! I hope all your plans work out great. no I dont hope I know all your plans will work out great:) Good luck. P.S. I like when you post things about your life it is funny and happy. Keep it up super star

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love modern family :) lets do zumba soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS