Monday, December 10, 2012

sweden has my heart

our next stop after lithuania was sweden.

oh sweden. you have my heart.
i vow to return to sweden someday, preferably to live there.

the countryside was gorgeous, with these quaint little houses everywhere.
and stockholm. 
i don't even know how to describe stockholm other than to say that i think i am in love with it.
there were these cutest design studios everywhere, the shopping was fantastic, and well-dressed and friendly people were aplenty.
my descriptions can't even do it justice.
so if you haven't been to sweden, you should probably go there right now.
or you can come visit me when i live there.




holla.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures!

    xoxo, Lexie

    http://idresstoimpress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS