Monday, July 2, 2012

i am bad at blogging

i was originally going to title this "big 'a' post",
but i decided that would be borderline inappropriate. 

so now that i've informed you of the semi-sketchy title that i almost did,
it's time to overwhelm you with a boat load of photos summarizing my summer thus far.


{dragged whit along for a couple of roadtrips}

{went to some lovely weddings}

{spent some time at the cabin with the beardall clan}




{went to lunch with some of my most very favorite people on the planet}

 {got to babysit the cutest kids ever for 10 days}

{took some really darling photos with my friend trevor apple}
 {decided to take a day trip to vegas}
{saw hairspray at tuacahn}

well there you have it.
it's been a pretty good summer so far.

and i told you it was a boat load of pictures.
my goal is not wait ten years between posts so,
hopefully this won't happen again.
and i'll be pleasantly surprised if you actually looked at all 47.


holla.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I miss you! I love when you post things because it allows me to stalk you even more (p.s. I think I spelled stalk wrong or used the wrong kind of stalk but whateves you get the point). Um I really like this playing with you in Utah thing so lets make it happen within the next year mmk? peace and blessings, keep posting!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS