Wednesday, August 22, 2012

jumping off cliffs like there's no tomorrow

so this has been the equation of my life as of late:
work + living at home + saving money for russia = no social life ever.
hence me never blogging about my fruitless existence.
okay, so maybe that's a little dramatic.

but the other day i did something super hard core 
to try to compensate for my recent lameness.

 seriously though.
this is possibly the number one coolest thing i've ever done:
and in case you can't tell, or if this high quality video isn't doing it justice, 
let me explain.
that folks, is a ginormous rope swing that some friends of mine rigged up.
and in case you can't tell it's like 200 feet high.
so i just jumped off a cliff willy nilly like it was no big deal.
and i apologize for the "bloody hells" that slipped out of my mouth.
it was a little high.


holla.

ps. go here. it's a super fantastic blog.
f'reals though, it's one of my favorites.

1 comment:

  1. This looks so fun and craaaazy!! I love your "oh bloody!!" at the beginning. haha!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS